I usually eat smoothie bowls for breakfast but today I wanted to mix it up. I was actually craving pancakes so I made these super simple pancakes that only take about 5-10 minutes to make. I always forget how easy it is to make pancakes so I wanna show you guys how I do it with only 4 ingredients.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup plant based milk (I use soy)
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- OPTIONAL: Feel free to add sugar if you’d like. I didn’t add sugar to mine because I add fruit on top of the pancakes instead.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. If the pancake better is too dry, add a tiny bit more milk. If it’s too runny, add more flour. The batter should be thick but creamy.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- Slowly pour some of the batter into the skillet. Let cook for about 30-60 seconds until the batter begins to bubble. Flip the pancake and cook on other side until the pancake it firm and browned.
- Repeat process until all of batter is used.
- Add toppings + serve!
This is probably one of the most basic recipes I’ve ever posted but I don’t think everyone realizes how easy it is to make pancakes. I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! Don’t forget to add tons of fruit and maple syrup 🙂