I’ve always been super picky about salad dressings. I tend to like creamier savory dressings or citrus flavored dressings. I decided to combine both of those flavor profiles together and create my own dressing- something I’ve never really done before.
This avocado dressing is vegan and oil-free, which most store bought dressings are not.
It’s super easy to make and only took me 5 minutes.
INGREDIENTS: [makes about 8-10 oz]
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 limes
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 jalapeño (optional)
- Chop jalapeño into small pieces. Throw it in blender with avocados, apple cider vinegar, cilantro and water.
- Squeeze lime juice into blender.
- Blend until creamy. If it’s too thick, add a tiny bit of water.
- Enjoy! Store in mason jar or airtight container and refrigerate.